Collective nouns for peasants usually refer to groups of peasants working or living together in close proximity. These nouns capture the sense of unity, cooperation, and common efforts shared by these individuals engaged in agricultural or manual labor. Here are some descriptive collective nouns for peasants:
1. A tilling: A tilling of peasants showcases the collective activity of farmers tending to the soil, exploring the significance of their work in cultivating and managing the land.
3. A forge: A forge of peasants emphasizes their collaborative aim to make products through lower-tech methods, like blacksmithing or carpentry, highlighting their craftsmanship and the shared essence of their trade.
4. A village: A village of peasants describes a community living together, working interdependently, and supporting one another, portraying the interconnection and shared experiences of daily life.
5. A cluster: A cluster of peasants evokes the image of a group of individuals working closely in tight quarters, maybe within buildings or small spaces, emphasizing their close-knit relationship and reliance on each other.
6. A harvest: A harvest of peasants encapsulates the spirit of cooperation needed during the harvest season, recognizing the collective contribution of everyone involved in gathering crops to ensure a bountiful yield.
7. A fellowship: A fellowship of peasants conveys a sense of companionship, mutual support, and shared goals, underscoring the importance of human connections and the intricate network of relationships within peasant communities.
These collective nouns enrich our language, allowing us to symbolize and appreciate the collective endeavors, spirit, and contributions of peasants through vivid and imaginative descriptors.
An army of peasants is a picturesque and evocative collective noun phrase used to describe groups of common people united under a shared purpose or cause. This unique phrase encapsulates the spirit of perseverance, resilience, and unity demonstrated by th...
"The oppressive regime was met with resistance when an army of peasants rallied together for their rights."
An assembly of peasants refers to a group or gathering of rural working-class individuals engaged primarily in agricultural or farming activities. This collective noun phrase portrays the sense of community these peasants share by coming together, organiz...
"An assembly of peasants gathered in the village square to discuss the current issues affecting their community."
A band of peasants refers to a group or gathering of individuals who are engaged in peasant livelihoods and agricultural activities within a certain community or region. This collective noun phrase encapsulates the essence of a close-knit and hardworking ...
"In a small village, a band of peasants gathered in the town square, discussing their crops and sharing tales of hard work and perseverance."
A brigade of peasants is a descriptive term used to refer to a group of people engaged in agricultural work or rural labor. The term brigade suggests unity, collaborative effort, and collective action, while peasants portrays individuals known for working...
"The Brigade of Peasants marched through the fields, tending to their crops with steadfast determination."
A cluster of peasants refers to a group or gathering of ordinary individuals working in agricultural or labor-intensive occupations, typically residing in rural areas. The phrase encapsulates the idea of a close-knit community woven into a tight socioecon...
"A cluster of peasants gathered around the village well, weary from their day in the fields."
A collection of peasants refers to a gathering or group of people who make a living by engaging in agricultural or labor-intensive activities, typically living in rural areas or small villages. This collective noun phrase signifies a community or society ...
"The collection of peasants worked together in the fields to harvest crops and support their village."
A company of peasants is a captivating phrase that describes a group of simple yet hardworking individuals engaged in farming and agriculture practices. This assembly of peasants conjures an image of devotion, endurance, and a distinctly harmonious way of...
"A company of peasants toiled in the fields from dawn till dusk, cultivating the fertile soil."
A crowd of peasants refers to a gathering or assembly of rural inhabitants, typically workers in agricultural settings or individuals living in rural communities engaged in manual labor or small-scale farming. This collective noun phrase not only portrays...
"The crowd of peasants gathered in the square, their voices blending together in anticipation."
A flock of peasants is a collective noun phrase used to describe a group of individuals belonging to the lower social class or agricultural workers living in rural areas. This phrase signifies a gathering or congregation of peasants who often share a comm...
"The Flock of Peasants descended upon the fields, ready to toil away under the scorching sun."
Gathering of Peasants is a collective noun phrase that vividly captures the essence of a social assembly comprising peasants or rural commoners. Reflecting both a historical and cultural significance, this phrase encapsulates a communal gathering of hardw...
"The gathering of peasants assembled at the village square to discuss issues affecting their community."
Some of these collective noun phrases are traditional, while others showcase a touch of creativity. Choose the one that best fits your narrative or discussion.
Do you think you know your collective nouns? Take our fun and educational collective nouns quiz to find out!
Discover fascinating collective nouns for animals, people, things, and more. Challenge your friends and family to see who can score the highest!
Click the button below to start the quiz now!Take the Quiz